A collection of resources to help you learn, offer enriching classes / one-on-ones, and create sweet welcome packages for new team members.
- Modern Essentials
- Smart Mom's Guide to Essential Oils -Buy in bulk and gift them as incentive gifts
- Emotions and Essential Oils - Great host gift for classes, or for families who begin with a Natural Solutions Kit or more
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- Holistic Aromatherapy
- Essential Oils; Ancient Medicine by Dr. Josh Axe
WELCOME KIT IDEAS
- Several empty 2ml, 5ml or 10ml rollers
- Bottle opening tool
- Samples of Toothpaste, Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Blue Rub (order via your Loyalty Rewards order)
- Samples of your favorite Oils
- A sweet note about your top uses for the samples you've included
- A small booklet with more info; we love "Healthy can be Simple" on doTERRA's site.
LINKS TO SPECIFIC RESOURCES
- Organza bags for welcome gifts
- Muslin bags for gift bags
- Inhaler - These are super efficient aromatic assistants, and it's fun for your friends to make their own pocket inhaler
- 10 ML Roller - These are available in all colors. Strong recommendation to get stainless steel rollers rather than plastic.
- 2 oz Spray Bottles
- Glass Jars - Suggestions here: create your own bath salts, massage oil, face oil or balm..
- 16 oz Spray Bottles - Perfect for those who purchase the Cleaner concentrate and/or wish to fashion their own cleaning supplies.
- Universal Metal Key Opener -for easily popping the top off bottles.
- https://www.lavaessentials.com has diffuser jewelry, which make great gifts. They've also got tiny tumbled crystals to add to your clear 10ml bottles.
empowered-success - best place to educate yourself on how to organize and sustain your business
life - One of our favourite sites for artisanal carriers, holders and jewelry for your gift giving.
com/ - Solid resource for business building.